Autumn in the Queen Charlotte Strait 2021
NEW FOR 2021! MARINE MAMMALS AND MORE!
ABOUT THIS TRIP:
This Photo Op Photo Tour provides 6 full days of fabulous marine mammal and migratory bird photography in the Queen Charlotte Strait region of northern Vancouver Island aboard the beautiful Passing Cloud. We will be assisted by a professional marine ecology guide during our time cruising the picturesque waters off of Vancouver Island.
This trip could provide opportunities to photograph Humpback Whales, Killer Whales (or Orcas), Gray Whales, Steller Sea Lions, Pacific White-sided Dolphins, Sea Otters, Harbor Seals, migratory birds and more. And, it is an area which produces opportunities to capture those stunning (and usually rarely encountered) “animalscapes”.
Interested in some of the photos captured during my Marine Mammals tour, visit my Portfolio.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: After arriving in Port Hardy, this trip includes all meals, accommodation, and 6 days aboard the Passing Cloud.
• PHOTO TOUR TYPE: Exploratory Photo Tour (see FAQs for more information)
• PHOTO TOUR LEADER: Brad Hill
• DURATION: 8 DAYS (including arrival and departure days) with 6 full days aboard the Passing Cloud
• DATES: October 12-19, 2021, including arrival and departure days. October 13-19, 2021 aboard the Passing Cloud
• START & END POINT(S): Starts in Port Hardy, BC, ends in Port McNeill, BC
• NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Limited to 6
• NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SPOTS: 3
• COST: $5,599 CAD plus 5% GST. Subtract $75 CAD for shared accommodation in Port Hardy, BC.
While none of our photo tours are overly physically demanding, good physical fitness and mobility will make your trip more enjoyable.
To see the full list of physical requirements visit the FAQs.
The trip brochure will be available at the end of 2020. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
If you would like more information, or would like to register for the trip, contact me at email@example.com.